Location: Jinhua, Zhejiang province
1.Outstanding International Students:
2. Sistercity Scholarship of Jinhua Municipal People’s Government
The scholarship falls into two categories and different award standards are adopted:
1. Category A scholarship is intended for excellent students who want to receive junior college or above education programs in our city with the standard of RMB 20,000 Yuan per academic year.
2. Category B scholarship is intended for excellent students who want to pursue a higher education program for one semester or longer in our city with the standard of RMB 10,000 Yuan per academic year.
3. Students who are from and recommended by the twin cities are entitled to the said scholarships. Those who have studied in Jinhua for one academic year or above enjoy Category A Scholarship and those who with less than one year can get Category B Scholarship.
3.Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program
a. Class A Scholarship:
The Class A Scholarship sponsors students at a rate of 30,000 RMB/person/year.
b. Class B Scholarship:
The Class B Scholarship sponsors students at a rate of 20,000 RMB/person/year.
Bachelor:Taught in English, Tuition fee:18000, 4 years.
Environmental Science and Engineering, Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation, Transportation, Biotechnology, Applied Chemistry, Financial Management, Business Administration, International Economics & Trade, Material Science and Engineering, Electronic and Information Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Software Engineering.
Master:Taught in English, Tuition fee:24000.
Geographical Environment and Pollution Control(3years), Master of Environmental Engineering(3years), Master of Public Administration(2years), Master of Social Work(2years), Computer Intelligent Control and Electromechanical Engineering(3years), Biology(3years), Comparative Education(2years), Master of Business Administration(2years, 26000), Master of Software Engineering(2years), Physics(3years).
Doctor:Taught in English, Tuition fee:27000, 4years.
Early Childhood Education, Fundamental Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research and Cybernetics, Comparative Education, Psychology, Physics(3years), Computer Science and Technology(3years).
a. Photocopy of passport photo page.
b. Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English.
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
c. Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
d. Studying plans and goals.
e. Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
1.Applicants who apply undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
2.Applicants who apply postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
3.Applicants who apply doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
(2) Other requirements
1. Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
2.Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
3.Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
No other scholarships.
Application date: to 7.15