Location: Nanjing, Jinagsu Province
Master degree (2.5 years): Tuition wavier, Partial accommodations waiver of RMB 7,500/Year, comprehensive medical insurance, Monthly stipend: RMB 1,500/Month
Doctoral degree (4 years): Tuition wavier, Partial accommodations waiver of RMB 7,500/Year, comprehensive medical insurance, Monthly stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
Notes: All scholarship recipients are obliged to attend the annual comprehensive scholarship assessment during April and/or May of each year to confirm their qualification of the scholarship for the next academic year.
Master degree: mechanical engineering; environmental science and engineering; biochemical engineering; chemical engineering and technology; optical engineering; information and communication engineering; computer science and technology; international trade; power engineering and engineering thermophysics; mechanics; control science and engineering; mathematics; physics; civil engineering; materials science and engineering; foreign languages and literature
Doctoral degree: mechanical engineering; chemical engineering and technology; environmental science and engineering; optical engineering; information and communication engineering; computer science and technology; management science and engineering; power engineering and engineering thermophysics; mechanics; control science and engineering; mathematics; materials science and engineering
1. Application Form for Scholarship.
2. Copy of valid passport information page.
3. Notarized highest diploma.
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. If applicants are already current university students in
5. Language certificate. For English-taught program applicants: copy of official IELTS certificate (6 or above) or TOFEL certificate (over 85). For Chinese taught program applicants: copy of HSK4 or above certificate.
6. A Study Plan or Research Proposal. This should be a minimum of 800 words, written in Chinese or English, includes your study background and working experience, motivation of studying in
7. Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Master’s degree or Doctoral degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor; undergraduate degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by high-school teachers.
8. Academic papers and academic achievements, if any (for graduate applicants).
9. Provisional Consent Form. Graduate applicant is suggested to contact relative professors who are willing to supervise their proposed study at NJUST. ‘Provisional Consent Form’ is expected to be completed (attachment) by the professor and enclose in application documents.
10. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
11. Certificate of guarantee, proof of the guarantor's financial ability ( mainly including statement of employment and income, certificate of bank deposit or other proof of financial ability)
If you wanna know more about this University's programs and scholarships please contact :